Welcome to Bay Inn of Petoskey
Welcome to Bay Inn of Petoskey, a picturesque boutique inn nestled on the hillside 110 feet above the shores of Lake Michigan in beautiful Petoskey, Michigan.
Located just 2 miles from downtown Petoskey and near walking distance from the beautiful village of Bay Harbor, Bay Inn of Petoskey is situated on an unparalleled piece of lake view real estate, providing spectacular views of Little Traverse Bay (Lake Michigan) from every guest room. Experience the much talked-about million dollar sunsets across the bay.
Guests of Bay Inn of Petoskey will enjoy a relaxing stay in a quiet, clean, comfortable and welcoming environment.
Bay Inn of Petoskey, continually operated since it was built in 1960 by local entrepreneur Dr. Christian Jensen, offers exceptional hospitality to the visitors of Petoskey. Call today and visit soon.
Call 213-527-4490 And Book Today
Call 213-527-4490 for weekly specials or click here for Packages & Promotions or details about our private Guest Cottage, available for daily, weekly or monthly rental.
- Little Traverse Wheelway (Top of Michigan Trails Council Bike Path)
- Petoskey Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Rotary International (Petoskey Club)
- Petoskey Area Visitors Bureau
- Little Traverse Conservancy
- Tip of The Mitt Watershed Council
- U.S. Tennis Association (USTA)